Hoppa till innehåll

Study in Sweden

Are you thinking about becoming an Occupational Therapy student in Sweden?

Occupational Therapy is taught as a three-year undergraduate program leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy. The programs are taught in Swedish. See more information under Education and Research.

In order to study in Sweden, you must have a residence permit. Read more about how to apply for a permit for studies or to work as a doctoral student at the Migration Board (Migrationsverket).

To read more about studying in Sweden, se the on the website Study in Sweden.

The Swedish Association of Occupational Therapists has no possibilities to assist students on finding internship. Internship and student exchange during the OT education are handled by the occupational therapist educations. 

Ansvarig för sida:

Malin Curlo 
Förbundet Sveriges Arbetsterapeuter

International Secretary

Uppdaterad: 2018-10-03

En film om arbetsterapi

Arbetsterapeuterna använder viss data (cookies) för att försäkra sig om att du får en bra användarupplevelse.